Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

12.30.2011

Strange Dreams

So- I've been having these really strange dreams latley, and I don't know why. But last night I'm pretty certain was the strangest dream I've had in awhile.

As in *really* strange

So- I was walking down some rocky edge of a mountain, and I see this giant brown bear. I don't know why, but I sit down next to it and started "I saw mommy kissing santa clause" and petting the bear.  After soothing the bear by petting it, I started stratching it behind the ear. And the bear started talking to me to tell me where to scratch behind his ear.

It may not seem *very* strange, but it was. For this very reason- but one of my guy-friend's nicknames is a big brown bear.

Then after that I was suddenly in a barn sitting on a brick wall. I was watching some random pig, that somehow, I knew was my pet. ( because for some odd reason it was important to stare at a pig all day) When I turned to my left, my cousin was sobbing her head off, and shouting that her pig was the fattest and that the piggy was going to be the next one to be killed. When I went over to comfort her-I saw her pig.

It looked alot like this:
















Then It looked like this:
















Suddenly, I wasn't sorry for my cousin's future loss of her pet pig. The piggy must of read my mind because it started charging at me. Running for my life, I grabbed the wall, and made a jump for it. Landing in MY pig's area, I thought I was safe. Untill that is, The freak of nature pig/bull thing jumped over the wall also. When I turned to jump over the wall behind me, I found out it was twice as high. Relizing I was trapped, I jumped for it anyways, and managed to pull myslef up before the .... "pig" got me. When I tried slidding down the brick wall though, the pig busted a hole throught the wall with it's head, ( and somehow it knew where my legs were) and started chewing on them. I started screaming, I was pretty certain I was going to die. Then almost as fast as the pig busted it's head through the wall,  I was on the other side and perfectly fine, and the pig was gone.

I started looking for the pig, ( last thing I would do in real life) and It was gone. I asked my cousin what happened to the pig, and she said my aunt had killed it.

And so we had a funeral at the dollar store for it, and I bought Icecream.

The End

2 comments:

Teenage Blogger Central Admin said...

You must have a very imaginative mind - most of the time, dreams are a combination of hopes, fears, wishes, memories, life-lessons and unfulfilled thoughts. You could try and attach a symbolic meaning to all of those things, but it could take you a loooonnnng time!
BTW I really like reading your blog, it's always so light-hearted and fun!

-Chynna:) said...

Funny. I have weird dreams, too. Matter-of-fact I think I may have posted about that. Check out my blog! I warn you, though, I do not write,type, or think long posts!!!