Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

12.05.2011

Rain

I love the rain - I love the cool tickling feeling of it landing on my skin, I love stomping in the puddles.
I love the way clouds look when they rain- you can see part of their extra weight they were carrying leave away. I love the smell of the rain- especially pine trees. When I'm visiting relatives in Oregon, I love the clean rain air it has. Something about the rain brings me up, when I feel down, and it starts raining, I can't help but smile, and want to go sit outside and watch the billions of rain drops fall down and bounce onto the groundOne of my favorite sounds is the sound of rain pattering onto an umbrella - and I can't tell you why. It just sounds cool. I love to watch rain drops fall down onto a window pane, and slip down slowly. It almost looks like their try to cling to the window, but they're finding themselves fall down slowly. Then they collide into another desperate raindrop, and they find themselves falling together as one
But the best part of the rain is when the last drops are traveling to the ground, and you find yourself breathlessly gawking at transparent, but vivid
R A I N B O W 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just penned down my thoughts. I feel the same way about rain <3

Karen said...

I love rain <3! Gives me a peaceful feeling inside :).

I grew up in Oregon! Love Oregon, & miss it very much lol.

By the way, I love your blogs & your writing...so I'm following :)

a said...

Rain makes me feel peaceful.
I sleep 10 times better in thunderstorms.
Just to watch and listen to the rain makes me feel better.

-Awesome post and thanks for reading my posts! :)
Sincerely, Alex, ~The Opinionated Life~