Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

12.27.2011

Imaginary Post-Poned Boyfriend

Everybody has weird quirks, and inside jokes.
Combine those two, and you have an imaginary friend who isn't your boyfriend, but basically is.
Confused?
Let me explain.

My Jr. High had this program called "Flex", instead of having homeroom in the morning, we'd have it in the middle of the day to work on our grades. If you had efficient enough grades, you could go to an activity. Basically you had a few options; Go to the movie, play on computers, or go to your favorite teacher's classroom and pretend to work. I chose the third option, until we were given the option to take ballroom. Because I was already interested in ballroom, I started going there instead of the art room.

I can't even remember what the dance was called, but it was a rotation dance of some sort.  Because of a shortage of guys (and the teacher found it totally wrong to dance with girls) we pretended to dance with nobody.  Jokingly, my friends and I started flirting with him.

" Oh, you're names Paul? That's such a cute name!"

"You're so amazing at ballroom, Paul!"

"Paul, you're eyes are so blue!"

"You're a NINJA!? That explains why I can't see you all the time!"

Once he became an inside joke, Shawnda and I would talk about him during Orchestra. After explaining him to my other friends, he also became an inside joke in Orchestra.

Then my friends started teasing me about him, and I played along. After that- Paul became a imaginary friend.

During this- all my friends started having "crushes" on guys, One being a fake tree (my friends and I are strange, I know this already), one being Jimmer, one being a real boy we've never met, etc, etc. We all have the same view that at being 14, we were way too young for a relationship.  So then, we decided that we could post pone our relationship for when we were old enough.

So- now I have a Imaginary Post-Poned Boyfriend.














I know - it's really tacky, deal with it.

2 comments:

Sara Moorehead said...

I really love your blog :) This is the kind of teen blog that I love reading, it's upbeat.I'm a teen blogger too, and I get tired of reading so many depressing blogs.
Here's my link :)
http://knockedaskew.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

cool!