Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

12.29.2011

Dedicated to my Best Friends

So- I was looking through my old posts, and I saw this, I had written this before I moved., and now, after reading this,  I don't think I knew how lucky I was to have friends who never actually parted with me.
:) thanks guys


I have Best Friends
who make me laugh
they stick up for me
when I am put down
by others
they see me fall
and then pick me up
they cheer me on
when I tell them
I can't take another step
they keep all my secrets
and they have my back
and are ready to
fight with me
when I'm in a battle
even though
it's not their battle to fight
they have done
the craziest stuff with me
And I know
I can never go on without them
and the day we part
I will cry
I hope that they know
that I am VERY lucky to have them
as my Best Friends
Thank you! :')
♥/zebraunicornasiss



No comments: