Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

6.25.2012

Narwhale Hunting Interveiw

So, I kinda realized how depressing my blog's been lately, and my friend's here, so we're making a post together and doing an interview to my friend Chippy (questions are from google)

Q: Tell me about yourself
A: Queit, Antisocial, dog person, quick to forgive, lil chubby .... great hugger :D
Q: What are your strengths?
A: Very good at biting my tongue, can keep a cool head, can keep a secret
Q: What are your weaknesses?
A: Can't talk to people very well, holds a lot in, I kinda have a mouth but I'm working on tht one, I over think a lot
Q: Why do you want this job?
A: I'm applying for a job?
Q: Just go with it
A: Cause.... I want a job that matters, and I feel like I'd be good for it
Q: Where would you like to be in your career five years from now?
A: At a higher position then when I started
Q: What attracted you to this company?
A: It seems like a good working environment
Q:If you found out your company was doing something against the law, like fraud, what would you do? 
A: Hope that the company had the best interests in mind
Q:What are the qualities of a good leader? A bad leader
A: A mad leader works the people for the profits, while a good leader works for the people an give the profits
Q: Sell me this pencil
A: All pencils work the same, except that this pencil is more special because it's built by a realizable company
Q: Single people work more, are you single?
A: Yes, although i do have a date planned
Q: Sorry, We can't hire you
A: Why not?
Q: We prefer Single workers. Sorry, Thanks for applying to the Angry Apple Narwhal company.
A: What Jon is this for?
Q: Jon?
A: Job
Q: Narwhal hunting
A:It really matters that much if I'm single?
Q: Yes it does
A: Why?
Q: Single workers work more
A: Alright then, what was this really for?
Q: :D my blog
A: - -'
Q: We'll be happy to refer you to the cloudy pen narwhal company though


http://career-advice.monster.com/job-interview/interview-questions/100-potential-interview-questions/article.aspxhttp://www.buzzle.com/articles/funny-interview-questions.html

4 comments:

goldfish_lovin said...

Where can I find an application for this cloudy pen narwhals company? I'd very much like to work there.

Elen said...

ok, some answers are funny and the whole interview is funny actually :)
It made my day a bit and now I have a smile in my face :)
kisses, Elen

Karen said...

Random. Randomness rules. \m/

Karen said...

Better let you know I had to post a new blog. Here is the link.

limeslemonslifegirl.blogspot.com