Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

1.16.2012

Just a random question... and a Pics of my art

First my random question-
What's your favorite smiley?
Second, some of my art that I'm sharing (Sorry Lile Anka, Unipillar, and Draguracorn, you've most likely seen these, I promise to put up new ones later) I know, there are a lot, but my goal is to post all the pictures I have so far so I can't post them later for when I'm lazy, and thus I  have to post new pictures I either draw or haven't scanned so far.

These aren't on paper... but they're epic. Lille Anka and I made them





And then some older art.... as in like F-O-R-E-V-E-R ago (last year)


From Camp








9 comments:

Ninja Paul said...

I'd have to say :3 is my favorite smiley!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are a great artist :) I especially love the one of the duck!
I too am interested in art but would never be able to produce something that good :) Maybe soon I will post photos some of my art on my blog :)
Btw, :) is my favourite smily hehehe

Anonymous said...

:) thanks! Most people I know say that my duck is their favorite.
As I tell my friends that complain about their un-artistic abilities, it's practice that makes somebody good, sure some talent is helpful, but It's mostly the practice you need. :D I'd love to see some of your art!

Anonymous said...

I really need to practise :) I dedicated half of last year drawing and taking art classes to learn but then desided to try painting :) I recentlhy havent been motivated to paint but have soon found a picture I'd like to paint :) Ill try and post some stuff now :)
What forms of art do you do?

Anonymous said...

You mean media? I like to use all sorts of media- I use watercolor ( I need to work with that one) Acrylic Paint, Pastels, Pencil, and Color Pencil.
I could use other types of medias, but I haven't tried them

Anonymous said...

Okay, keep up the good work :) Thanks for following me too :)

Anonymous said...

:D Anytime!

Sara Moorehead said...

:) is my favorite smiley. Omg! I love your artwork! My favorite is the one of the little duck :)

Unknown said...

i love your random doodles - and that duckling is just adorable! looking forward to seeing more! and my favorite smiley - :|, a replica of what i look like most days. :D