Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

1.05.2012

Confronting my Fears #3

So- I'm freaking out right now. I just got an invitation to a private blog. At first, I was flattered, thinking somebody wanted me to read their blog.(Ya, I know it's stupid, but usually, my first thoughts are.) But then I started thinking about  it... this was the email I use for my friends. My blog emails were the only one I posted on here. How the fluffy pea muffins did somebody get this email? Did they get my facebook account somehow and then get my email? I don't even have that showing on my information unless you're a friend.
Then I started thinking it was my best friend, although I had no idea why she had her name as the blogger. So when I got onto Facebook to message her, she was online. She didn't make the blog. I put it as my status so one of my friends could message me or something, but nobody was responding. ( It's only been up for like 5 minutes, but still, I was hoping for a response)
Then, once my brain stopped panicking , I realized it might be one of my friends who had my email, but didn't have a Facebook.
After finding out that other friends received it, I started calming down, and accepted the blog, read it, and then realized that it was my friend- I noticed her dog's name.

So- I just found out I have a fear of being stalked. I use to have this fear, but I got over it once I got the concept they get as much information you give them ( Like I told you I have a Facebook and a separate email). I think I got over the fear when I started using Blogger instead of Weebly... but now I might have to get over that fear again.

P.S. for all those creepy stalkers reading this,
Stalker no Stalking ( hey, it works for Dora the Explorer)

No comments: