Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

1.02.2012

Confronting My Fears #1

So- I'm going to post all of my fears and see how many fears I can, even if I will or will not get over them

I'm scared of the dark. Well, not really the dark itself- it's more like the creepers and the monsters and stuffs. I've been afraid of the dark for, like forever. I think it started when I made up an imaginary enemy. ( I didn't have imaginary friends then) Honestly, if he were real, he'd be a creeper. He watched me in my sleep and sent evil ninjas to either A. Kill me B. Kidnap me or C. Steal something from me.
And those ninjas would stalk me in the dark. After that, I couldn't look in the mirror, go outside, or stand out of my bed for too long, that is, if it were in the dark. I stopped imagining my evil imaginary enemy forever ago, but I'm still afraid of the dark. I'm cautious of cars that drive in front of my house, walking alone in the dark, and the reflection of my face in the dark still freaks me out. If I for some odd reason I  have to step outside in the dark- I think of ways to attack a creeper that stops out of his car, and run.
Now that I think of it, it's also the fact I'm alone. when I walked home from school I'd make sure I had something on hand to beat the living daylights out of anybody who'd dare jump me. If my friends would walk home with me, I'd slow down my pace, so I wouldn't have to go home sooner.


So there you go- I'm afraid of being alone, and of the dark.

I blame the creepers out there.

1 comment:

-Chynna:) said...

Don't feel alone, I'm afraid of- no, not the dark, I'm afraid of the unknown, or what might be the dark. I too am afraid of being alone. I can't stand it. Light and people are my lifeline.