Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

1.06.2012

New Look - Same Great Blog

:D sorry I had to put in the typical commercial slogan. I've just been messing with my blog background, ( and after I got this background I found out how to do a blog with a template, great, huh?) and I came up with this. Is it too hard to read? Any advice?


P.S. Lille Anka- if you see this, I'm sorry you're head cut off, I'm working on it. I can't fix Rissa's for sure. :P

3 comments:

Sara Moorehead said...

I love the new look!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I just found out that it only looks good on my laptop- not the my computer with the larger monitor. I'm going to keep it though :D

Yo' Mama said...

I love what you did with your blog. The content is interesting as well. Now followed. :) I hope you can help me out and follow my blogs as well at http://downrighthilarious.blogspot.com/ and http://loseweighttostayhealthy.blogspot.com/ . :)