Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

1.03.2012

Confronting my fears #2

This one, I really need to solve. I'm afraid of change- which is terrible because that's currently what my life is right now. I don't even know how to explain it, if I have to adjust, it scares me. While most people say just don't look back and love what you have right now I find myself turned all the way back trying to reverse life, and then when I notice that I'm still moving forward, and things are changing again, I'm desperate to get all that back again.

... I really don't know how to continue, so let's leave it like that

No comments: