Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

1.27.2012

It's been a week

I'm sorry Ladies and Gents, It's been a week. A whole week.
I survived a whole week without blogging or Facebooking. I think I, myself, should get a metal.
Or a Star Sticker. :)
However, on the other end, maybe not. Because once I found myself with time, and and idea what to post about, I forgot what I was going to do.
Of course, this happens so often, so I'll get a topic off the tip of my mind. And unlike I promised, it isn't amazing. Maybe next time....
And of course, what is going through my mind is The Hunger Games in March 23

I don't know how to stretch it for long, so I won't. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm really hoping that the movie fits it's rating, and doesn't end up with any crap in it. I'm also hoping that they won't mess it up. I'm really mad who they chose for Peeta. But I don't mind it when the plot is a little different from the book so I don't expect everything to happen, but I don't want it to end up like Ella Enchanted.
That movie stank

But no matter what, I still love the books, and when it comes to "teams" I prefer Katniss to marry Peeta.  I've read the series twice, and the first and second book three times.  I'm addicted, and I wish there were more books to read. I'm starting to worry if I'm becoming one of those mindless twilight freaks, because my cousin and I want to dress up as capitol people on the realise night.

What do you think? Am I considered a chick for loving the hunger games so much?
Oh- and a random question. What's your favorite book?

3 comments:

goldfish_lovin said...

OMG. I'VE BEEN SPAZZING OVER THE MOVIE SINCE THEY SAID THEY WERE GOING TO MAKE ONE.

It's coming out three days before my birthday, and IM SEEING IT MIDNIGHT STYLE.

I know what you mean about having an idea and then losing it. Usually I just write up random notes in my rooms with my ideas, and when I go back to them later, it's just like... what was I thinking? xD

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the commercial? ^w^ It's epic. I'm not happy about the cast though

goldfish_lovin said...

YESSSS I'm in love with the trailers. I think the choice for Peeta was wrong, but I like the Katniss they chose. She was pretty good in XMen First Class. I'm just hoping this movie lives up to its expectations. xD