Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

12.12.2011

Penguin Pants!

 Short post today-

I'm pretty certain that you've all blogged about, or at least noted that some "gangstas" legs are shrinking. Even though this is happening, pants companies are lengthening jeans. Because of this, the waddle very much like a penguin. I call them "penguin wannabe's" because of this. I don't know about you, but watching these penguin wannabe's "running" to their classes and watching them trip over themselves is better than T.V. I wonder if they wish that they could slide around like penguins too.
Then there are those guys that are monkey-penguin wannabes. They have their shirt so long, it looks like a dress- not a short dress- one that extends past the knees. This of course, makes their arms look like it's extended to the ground, even though it's the same length. This must be their way of transporting to class in the nick of time, they can just swing around on their extra long arms.
 I think I could on and on about freakishly large gauges that I can imaging ice cold sodas being stored there, or when students die their hair so it looks like a skunk died there.

But I think you get the idea.

Anywhom, I wanted to give this guy a gold star or something when he told his friend to pull up his pants.
Their conversation went very similar to this:

Gold Star Winner: Pull up you pants, man.
Penguin-wannabe:  *swears*
Winner:  Dude, nobody wants to see that *turns to the girl next to him* Do you want to see that?
Girl: No - it's gross.
Winner: See? Pull them up.
*Penguin Wannabe pulls them up*
*Everybody mentally cheers*























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I get an awesome feeling when I visit your blog. Its very lively.