Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

12.25.2011

Asking the Zebraunicornasiss 200+ Questions

A get to know the Author Post!
So I found this on Facebook and I was thinking " OMQ (oh my quack) This is perfect blog material!"
I didn't really think about how some of the questions got personal- so I kept those ones vague. 
If you come up with more questions email them to zebraunicornasiss@gmail.com ( thus the + sign in the title), Please don't ask me any perverted, twisted, or stalkerish questions, thanks! ^-^




Are You Ready?
Let's Go!
200: My middle name is: Irene, Don't ask for my last name, cuz then I'll be all creeped out.
199: I was born in: Portland, Oregon
198: I am really:
197: My cellphone company is: I don't have a cell phone, but If I did, it would be other than Verizon because we live in a Verizon "dead zone"
196: My eye color is: Green
195: My shoe size is: Larger than the average girl
194: My ring size is: O.O If you wanna know this, that's a little creepy
193: My height is: Taller than most of my girlyfriends, and shorter than all my guyfriends
192: I am allergic to:  I can only wear Hypoallergenic metals, but that's about it.
191: My 1st car was: O.O you mean you're offering me one?
190: My 1st job was: :D Can I get one of those too?
189: Last book you read: I dunno, it was about some girl who's friend did suicide, so I got to depressed, and stopped reading.
188: My favorite pokemon: Eevee, I use to get her cards all the time, but I'd lose it, and beg for more. 
187: My pet is: n't mine anymore because my house we are renting is pet-free. :(
186: My best friend is: living in a different area, but we're still close
185: My favorite shampoo is: .... The kind my mom decides to get
184: Nickname: :D I have plenty of nicknames, such as Zebraunicornasiss, Gibbis, Clud (Phonso is the only one allowed to call me that) And EeeEeva (like wall-e), and Acorn. 
183: Piggy banks are: Smart to have, but I don't have one. :P
182: In my pockets: I'm wearing my skirt
181: On my calendar: Is absolutely nothing. I never plan ahead, which bites me back later.
180: Marriage is: 
179: Spongebob can: I don't watch Spongebob...
178: My mom: is super strong,smart, and amazing.
177: The last three cd's I bought were? I don't have money to be buying CD's, I just use the music that my dad buys.
176: Last YouTube video watched: Talyor Swift's song that's going into the Hunger Games Movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvfvCNItcEQ&feature=share 

175: How many cousins do you have? I don't know, and I'm not counting
174: Do you have any siblings: :) yup- 8 of them
173: Are your parents divorced? Yes they are, and no, I'm not upset about it.
172: Are you taller than your mom? :D Yes
171: Do you play an instrument? Viola
170: What did you do yesterday? Chillaxed with my cousins


~* believe in *~

169: Love at first sight: Not after reading Romeo and Juliet
168: Luck: I believe in God
167: Fate: See the above
166: Yourself: :3 Yes, I do. It's taken some time to happen, but I do now.
165: Aliens: Yes, I believe there are other people just like us.
164: Heaven: Yuppers
163: Hell: I guess
162: God: I've already said this
161: Horoscopes: Eh- not really.
160: Soul mates: Yesh, but I haven't found mine, cuz I'm 15.
159: Ghosts: Sorta, ya
158: Kiss on the first Date: If you want me to slap you.
157: War: Even though I wish it didn't, it does. I also believe in protecting yourself, don't ask me where the lines draw
156: Orbs: O.o what are Orbs?
155: Magic: Naw.
[ This or That ]
154: Hugs or Kisses: If it's the candy- Hugs, If it's the real deal, I'd rather give hugs to friends than kisses
153: Drunk or High: Neither. Don't even ask me.
152: Phone or Online: If you aren't a close friend, Online.
151: Red heads or Black haired: :/ - ? I'm guessing this is for my dream guy? Black haired
150: Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes, blondes with a few exceptions ( :D Peeta)
149: Hot or cold: Hot.
148: Summer or winter: Summer
147: Autumn or Spring: Spring
146: Chocolate or vanilla: I always get a twist when It comes to cones
145: Night or Day: Day.
144: Oranges or Apples: Oranges
143: Curly or Straight hair: For guys? Straight. What I wish I had? Curly
142: McDonalds or Burger King: Iceburg
141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: White- I know, I'm racist


140: Mac or PC: The one that connects to Facebook

139: Flip flops or high heals: Barefoot
138: Ugly and rich OR Sexy and poor: Great personality.
137: Coke or Pepsi: XP neither
136: Hillary or Obama: Me
135: Burried or cremated: Burried - I want a Zebra to pull my coffin
134: Singing or Dancing: I can't do either
133: Coach or Chanel: O.o ?
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Let's change the question. Peeta or Gale? Peeta
131: Small town or Big city: Inbetween.
130: Wal-Mart or Target: Wal-Mart, I only shop at Target for Christmas
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Peeta. :P hehe 
128: Manicure or Pedicure: I've never had either
127: East Coast or West Coast: I'm from the east coast, soooo.... East.
126: Your Birthday or Christmas: Christmas
125: Chocolate or Flowers: :) I'll be flattered with both
124: Disney or Six Flags: Disney, cuz I don't know what Six Flags is
123: Yankees or Sox: Don't care about sports
[Yes/No }
122: Do you talk to inanimate objects? Yes
121: Do you have an imaginary friend? :) hehe- inside joke- I might have to blog about him later
119: Do you draw on your hands? :D All the time
118: Are you a Vegetarian? I could never ever be one because of one word. Bacon. Sorry
117: Have a Friendship Bracelet? Erm- It's a Necklace I wear as an anklet
116: Have a Facebook? As in this blog as a facebook? No, but my other one does.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Anything-and-Everything-by-A-Teenage-Zebraunicornasiss/198902270202471 
115: Have ever tasted something Bizarre? Yes, I love to try new things

114: Have a blog? *sarcasticly* No, not at all.
113: Do you think a guy should open doors for girls? Yes, Yes, Yes. I don't want to marry a man, I want to marry a GENTLEman. Nuf said
112: Have a lucky shirt? No

111: Did you chase boys/girls around when you were little? No, not really.

110: Do you have a coloring book? No- but I do use them

109: Did you play with Barbies? Nope- I used them to practice becoming a professional torturer though >:D Bwahaha
108: Think somebody will take over the world? No- Cuz they won't be able to feed the lions (inside joke... I stayed up late one day... ^w^)
107: Do you swear? Nada
106: Did you/Plan on graduating? Yes, I do.
105:  Think that this is a waste of time? Pretty much
104: Are you a Twilight Fanatic? Ew, no. I don't get obsessed over stuff like that ( WHOOT HUNGER GAMES!)
[ Last time I ]
103: Hugged someone: My Older Sister before she left
102: Last time you ate: I'm eating a Chocolate Orange right now
101: Saw someone I haven't seen in awhile: My Older Sister, a last hour ago.
100: Cried in front of someone: When I was mad at my mom
99: Went to a movie theater: 2 days ago, I watched Puss in Boots
98: Took a vacation: My dad took me to the Coast
97: Swam in a pool: In the Summer
96: Changed a diaper: Before my little sister got potty changed
95: Got my nails done: I've never gotten my nails done, unless having my little sisters do it for me counts
94: Went to a wedding: :D My sister got married last week
93: Broke a bone: I've never broken a bone
92: Got a piercing: The only piercings I have are on my ears, one set, and that was when I was eight
91: Broke the law: ':D when I put flyers in mailboxes... I got in huge trouble for that....
90: Texted: When I was reminding my friend about something on my mom's cell
[ MISC ]
89: Who makes you laugh the most: My best friend, Lille Anka (that's her nickname)
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: My bed. If you're referring to my old home, I really miss my friends right now.
87: The last movie I watched: Puss in Boots
86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: :D I'm visiting my friends this Wednesday-Friday!!!
85: The thing im not looking forward to: The break ending. >:(
84: People call me: I always call my friend, so hardly ever.
83: The most difficult thing for me to do is: Do my homework
82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: :D I only have my permit!
81: My zodiac sign is: The one that's a bull
80: The first person I talked to today was: My little sister
79: First time you had a crush: 4th grade
78: The one person who I can't hide things from: Lille Anka 
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: When my friend was saying goodbye on facebook
76: Right now I am talking to : Nobody. :'( I'm a current loner
75: What are you going to do when you grow up: I'm going to be happy.
74: I have/will get a job: When I'm old enough for somebody to want to hire me
73: Tomorrow: is Monday? I have Chemistry homework and Math Homework  I need to do.
72: Today: Is Christmas!!!
71: Next Summer: Is Color Guard
70: Next Weekend: X( I have school
69: I have these pets: that speak in french and do cartwheels???
68: The worst sound in the world: Ask my little sister to demistrate....
67: The person that makes me cry the most is: I dunno... I wouldn't talk to them if they didn't make me happy
66: People that make you happy: :D My friends
65: Last time I cried: ummm sometime last week. Or was it 2 weeks ago? I dunno, I don't cry much, unless I get super homesick.

64: My friends are: Amazing.
63: My computer is: Working
62: My School: Is Not even in the same city I live in
61: My Car: Will be amazing (... aka used)
60: I lose all respect for people who: I've only lost all respect for a few people. I really try to forgive people, and not judge them.
59: The movie I cried at was: Plenty of movies.
58: Your hair color is:  Dark Blonde
57: TV shows you watch: Criminal Minds, Monk, and Little Kid shows.
56: Favorite web site: Facebook
55: Your dream vacation: Hershey's, Pennsylvania or somewhere outside the US
54: The worst pain I was ever in was: Currently right now: Emotional, when my parents where separating, and I moved away
53: How do you like your steak cooked: Medium
52: My room is: Clean-ish
51: My favorite celebrity is: The one who plays Herminonie
50: Where would you like to be: Right now, here cuz it's Christmas
49: Do you want children: :) Yes.


48: Ever been in love: I really don't think so.

47: Whos your best friend: Lille Anka
46: More guy friends or girl friends: I swear It's Girl Friends, but I might have to re-check that...
45: One thing that makes you feel great is: Laughing!
44: One person that you wish you could see right now: My best Friend (sorry, I'm visiting her this week and I'm pumped)
43: Do you have a 5 year plan: Nope
42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: I tried, but the list was too short


41: Have you pre-named your children: No
40: Last person I got mad at: I kinda snapped at my little sister this morning ^__^'
39: I would like to move to: I don't want to move right now.
38: I wish I was a professional: Human
My Favorites
37: Candy: Chocolate
36: Vehicle: Currently right now my Bike
35: President: Fluffy Pants
34: State visited: Oregon, California, Utah, Idaho, Nevada.
33: Cellphone provider: I was already asked that, No?
32: Athlete: That one *points to the jacket on my right*
31: Actor: *Points at my chocolate Orange*
30: Actress:* Points at the Chocolate bar*
29: Singer: :D NOW we're talking! I have sooo many favorite singers. As of right now (it changes) it would be Westlife
28: Band: err... how is that diffrent than a band?
27: Clothing store: Wal-Mart
26: Grocery store: The one with Icecream
25: TV show: Monk
24: Movie: :P Don't ask, I can't recall
23: Website: I ASWERD THIS I SWEAR!!! Facebook
22: Animal: Zebra
21: Theme park: Fun ones
20: Holiday: Christmas
19: Sport to watch: None
18: Sport to play: None
17: Magazine: The Friend (religious)
16: Book: Hunger Games! (the first book)
15: Day of the week: Saturdays
14: Beach: Oregon Coast
13: Concert attended: I've only been to one, One Republic
12: Thing to cook: :D Cookies
11: Food: :3 It's un-decide-able
10: Restaurant: See the above
9: Radio station: I don't have one- Whatever's playing what I like
8: Candle scent: Vanilla
7: Perfume: Coconut-Lime
6: Flower: I haven't chosen one yet
5: Color: It Varies from Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green
4: Talk show host: None
3: Comedian: I don't know his name
2: Dog breed: I want a german sheppard
1: Are you ready for this survey to be over? YES! >.<

^w^ YAY! It's OVER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, you have a lot of patience

Anonymous said...

':P ... so I was just corrected that Oregon's on the West Coast... I need to re-learn Never Eat Soggy Waffles..