Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.03.2011

Thankful

I'm thankful for my friends
I'm thankful for my family, my faith, my education.
I'm thankful for my mom and dad's effort to reach out for me
I'm thankful for my health, that I can walk, talk, hear and see normally.
I'm thankful for rainy days, and songs that lift me up.
I'm thankful for nap times, and my internet
I thank the lord for every breath I take, and every minute the ones I love live also.
I'm thankful for Saturdays, and my teachers.
I'm thankful for being born in the correct gospel, and not having to search for it.
I'm thankful for the blessings he gives me to be comforted
I'm thankful for mud, and laughing, smiles, and candy.
I thank the lord for grass, things to hope for, and things that I've hoped for.
I'm thankful for love
I'm thankful

2 comments:

Diamond in the ruff said...

I love it!
*Following*
flyingpigwatch.blogspot.com

goldfish_lovin said...

I am thankful for oreos, goldfish, and buckets of markers. The end.

;D