Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.04.2011

So- I just noticed, I haven't explained what a Zebraunicornasiss is. It's pretty simple,
It's a Zebra, a Unicorn, and a Pegasus.
The story behind it? :3 thank you for asking ( I'll assume you asked)
Once Upon a 9th grade (last year :P) 
I drew on my hands like none other. It was ridiculous. I would draw on my hand all over, and I looked like a teenage delinquent. One of my favorite things to draw was a Pegasus on my hand. My friends and I would claim it to be "lucky" almost at the same time, my friends and I got into a web comic - warrior-u (warrior-u.com) And we all were "given" a character. I was the evil physio unicorn (:D fits me- right?).
It all tied together when I had a "sub-bus", which was strangely a kindergarten bus. I knew this because there were animals above the bus seats. Above mine was a zebra.
Spending the whole day, I told everyone, I was a zebra. My friend gave me a weird look and asked, "You're a zebra, a pegasus, and a unicorn???" I looked at him and responded as if were obvious, "OF COURSE!" My other friends, who are not as critical, started giving name suggestions. Finally, we chose zeuniornasuss. After typing zeuniornasuss for so long, I typed Zebraunicornasiss, and it stuck!

No comments: