Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.19.2011

Biology

Ya- I know, it's been awhile since I've been on, but I've been trying to keep up with my homework. ( Blech)
Anyways, for those who have been in Biology, or those who are in biology, this post is for you.

I drew this last year, and I messed with it on the computer, so the people are short and chubbier than I draw them now.... But it's all on a real account, these all did happen


If you can't read it (because I can hardly read it myself)
Worm:
Me: This is so cool 
Nichi: Ewww!
( I did think it was cool, but the pickled worms in a jar were really gross)
Crawdad:
Me: It's so cute! <3
Nichi: Can we just cut it open? 
Squid:
Me: *stab* *stab* *poke*
Nichi: EVA! Focus!
Frog:
Eva: Look at it!
Nichi: *not looking* I am NOT looking at it!
(She has a pet frog...)
Perch:
Me: EEW!!! you poked it's eye out!!!
*fish looks like a zombie*
Mouse:
Me:  you cut it open!
Nichi:WHAT?!?! NO WAY!!!

And for those who want to see why the pickled worm haunted me....





2 comments:

goldfish_lovin said...

EW. BIOLOGY.

Lol, I'm taking Ap bio this year and we're going to have to dissect a manta-ray... it's going to be horrible.

Anonymous said...

I never liked biology. Seriously.

Bdw, You are such an amazing artist. Your drawings are cute ^.^