Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.08.2011

Staring at the Clouds

Watching clouds is fun, but sometimes, you just have issues pointing out the cloud!
 It'll go like this: (sorry for the bad drawing effects


First, One person will see the shape, even if it's obvious, the other person won't see it.(or it won't be, either way, it'll be hard to find)

THEN you'll try pinning it out by saying something like "it's by the thin one, or It's by the one that looks like a platypus"



The worst part is why they try pointing it out to you, because from were you are, it looks like their pointing out a different cloud. Then, when they start trying to describe the cloud, but because you're looking at a different cloud, you won't see it.


By this point, I'll try making up that I saw it with my terrible lying skills.
..... Then, I'll see it. But by then, the wind will of messed it up, so it won't look much like it. But I'll be happy because I found it! :D

The End

1 comment:

Diamond in the ruff said...

Aww! I love the drawings! This same thing has happend to me too!