Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.05.2011

Ice cream on the first day of snow

So- Today My mom and I were getting icecream, on the first day it snowed. I know It sounded Ironic, but I wanted icecream, and my mom wanted icecream after I wanted icecream, so we went.
APPARENTLY it wasn't that weird, because when I got there, there were like ten families getting icecream too. It was like a hug wave of icecream wave of people driven by cravings were coming in, all at the same time, even though it was freezing, and we all should be hanging around the hot chocolate section, and buying turkeys for thanksgiving, and for the people who plan like 60 days in advance, getting presents and Christmas stuff. But buying icecream??? Really, that's for crazy people, like me.
THEN I realized that an icecream shortage might be coming up. What would we do, if icecream prices went up, like gas? What would we do then? Everyone would be rushing to the store, and stalk up on icecream makers, and icecream. You're favorite flavors, like moose track, or mango, would become extinct. Only the cheap strawberry icecream would be left, to become freezer burnt.
My solution? It's to have people stop eating so much icecream on the first day of snow! Everybody will have to use "icecream punch cards", saying what flavor they are, and how much icecream they have had.

2 comments:

goldfish_lovin said...

...the apocalypse. That's what would actually happen.

Anonymous said...

:) yes, but instead of brains, it's ice cream!!!