Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.05.2011

How to get a hug when you're friends aren't there

I have these moments when I just need a hug. I swear, I run off of hugs, If I don't get one soon enough, then I emotionally die. Most of the time, this will happen when I get depressed about moving, or when I realized that I'm losing one of my best friends. Or - It'll just happen just cuz I feel like being sad. When I don't have anybody to hug, or I don't want to admit I'm depressed, this is what I'll do.

#1 Hug Myself

This usually doesn't work because in the end, I feel like a moron. :#) I really hope that I'm not the only one who does this......








#2 Hug My favorite stuffed animal, Lucky
He was a valentine's present from my dad. I hardly remember getting him, or naming him, but somehow, he became my favorite stuffed animal, and yes, I did talk to him. He's a very good conversationalist.











#3 I'll usually hug the closest thing to me, a pillow. I think my pillows get all lumpy from this though


#4 Get Virtual Comfort
I believe that virtual hugs are like real hugs, but a space in-between, a very large space. You know the person wants to comfort you, but you actually aren't hugging....
The issue of putting something like this on Facebook is that people start freaking out, and then you get a lot of people worrying if you're becoming depressed.

#5  If I'm not at the point of being depressed, I draw. 
I don't know why- but I don't like to draw when I'm extremely emotionally upset. Most people draw all this emo stuff, while I just sit in the corner of my bed staring at the ceiling. But once I'm out of that stage, I'll go hunting for a pencil and paper.

2 comments:

goldfish_lovin said...

When I'm sad I eat comfort food and think about mythology.

PEGASUS.

Anonymous said...

*surge of confusion* wait - did I spell Pegasus wrong?