Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.10.2011

Still Friends

I'm mad at you, I'm sick of you, I miss you, I get all happy talking to you. It doesn't matter about the emotion- I still think about you every day. Some days, I realize I'm over you, and we're just friends, like we've always been. Some days, I'm desperate to know if we're still even friends. But I'm still thinking of you, and I'll always want to be you're friend, and from my end, I'll still be you're friend. I'm not giving up on our friendship, I'm still going to be holding on, no matter what. It's all up to you for when you're going to let go. I know that any minute, you could let go, and break my heart and my trust in any minute. I won't lie, I want to pull myself away before that happens, but I want to be able to trust you more. Because, as long as you're still holding on, we're still friends.

No comments: