Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

4.29.2012

Little Sisters

This post is for everyone out there with a little sister, or if you're extremely lucky sisters.
I love my little sisters, and I want to challenge all of you what I've challenged yourself: create a path that your little sisters can follow without messing it up.  My littlest sister looked at me yesterday and announced "If Eva does it, then I'm going to do it too!" this wasn't the first time she's said something like that either. One time when I was sick and staying home from school she used the same phrase " If Eva goes to school, then I'm going." The first time my little sister said that to me, I realized that I was setting an example to her, and my other two younger siblings. The guys I date, the way I treat myself, my grades, how I talk, my friends, the list keeps going. If I don't live my life the way I should, I'm not just effecting my life, I'm effecting theirs.

The fact is, I'm going to be an example for my sisters. And so are you.

And from now to eternity, I'm going to be the person I want my sisters to be.

1 comment:

Midnight Writer said...

I love this post!
I love the "Penny for your thoughts!" It is so original!
Please check out my blog!

www.midnightwriter4life.blogspot.com

Thanks!
-Midnight Writer