Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

4.17.2012

Yearbook

It's raining, and I'm running out to the bus stop, and I realize I forgot my yearbook staff application.
But once I get on the bus, my brain starts rewinding, and remembers when I was in yearbook last year...

Yearbook for the first couple of weeks was a strange experience. I really enjoyed the class, but I didn't talk much, I just kept to myself.
One day it was raining, I just stared at the windows across the room when one of the girls stood up, and announced she was going to sit by the window because she loved the rain. Opening the window, I looked at her and thought about sitting next to her. A small weak breeze hit my face, and dragged me to sit next to her.
"I love the rain too, I'm going to sit next to you." I stated as I sat next to her.
I didn't find out her name by asking her, I just listened to the teacher call her by name.
Not long after that, Brittney and I became friends.

No comments: