Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

5.14.2012

An Apology

My friend passed away last week, and It's been really hard for me to post anything. I hope you don't mind,
I'll try to get some posts in later when I'm mentally stable. Thank you so much for your tolerance

1 comment:

Elen said...

omg, I know how you feel.... My friend passed away almost a year ago and he was only 16 years old... >.< I am sorry for your loss, lets just hope they are better wherever they are now, than they wer before... <3