Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

3.12.2012

:D Quick story of when I was wittle


So Once upon a time, in 4th grade I decided I not only liked to draw, but I liked to write stories about my friends and I. At first, they were fictional stories, I was a flying squirrel and my friends were blue birds, guienea pigs, horses, etc, etc. I and Tiddley (the bird) were the destructive ones who did anything to get their hands on candy while our "mommy" Snuggles (the bunny) tried to keep us from destroying the planet. But not that I've read a few from when I was little (but then lost them :( sorry I wish I could post them) They don't make any sense.
The end!

2 comments:

Ruth ♥ said...

Cute!
i remember having imaginary horses and then we'd draw them.
And after that we could trade them with each other haha :)

Anonymous said...

:D haha! that's so cute