Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

3.28.2012

Better than the Turtle


So I was talking to my friend. I was going to tell them I had a song stuck in my head, but instead, I kinda spiced it up a bit by making an English assignment version ( you know, the dinosaur represents me enjoying the song and the turtle represents me being sick of the song at the same time. The dinosaur won because the song's epic) AND then I decided to draw a real quick picture for it- by then I decided to post it. :)
(the song was Wake Me Up- Eminessence we were listening to songs for Guard)



I told you " Don't bug that dinosaur" But nooooo....




and now for my 30 day challenge.
:'( sorry but I don't' have time to scan right now, so here's a gorgeous sketch of me.


Enjoy your Day!
~ The Tired and Lazy Zebraunicornasiss




No comments: