Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

3.13.2012

30 day challenge... >:) Challenge accepted

I'm pretty certain I've done this repeated amount of times... in one day, but hey! :D it's something to do! After every post, I'll be adding my challenge. No- I'm not going to do it one after another (I'm not crazy), just after each post.
:3 let's see how this goes.... any ideas to do after the 30 days? :( It kinda seems a little short for me...






















































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this wouldn't be very good for me, as i hate drawing! but still, good luck!
check out mine, follow back if you like it?
f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com

ruthie.von said...

Eva! I didn't know you had a blog! Following :)

come check mine out :)
http://rootypatooty-chapstick.blogspot.com/