Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

2.21.2012

Not True in my case, but a typical Love Story

:P Just felt like drawing this.. I think I got the idea from a picture on FB

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cute animation! wow youre really talented at sketching! (im jellin ahah) Im **following btw!

If you get a chance check out my blog, it would mean a lot if you followed as well! I blog about LIFE, TEEN ISSUES, BOYS, LOVE, HUMOUR, MUSIC, FASHION, BEAUTY, ADVICE, and so much more!
www.wadduprachel.blogspot.com

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Awh, that is so cute! you are very talanted -jealous-

your blog is great! *follows*
check out my blog?
f-a-i-r-y-l-i-g-h-t-s.blogspot.com
its new, still a working progress, but any advice would be appreciated!

Ruth ♥ said...

How cute!