Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

2.20.2012

The secret agent from colorguard


Quick story- So 2 competitions ago I saw this guy- he was in an all out suit, and had sunglasses on, with wires coming down from his ear. Walking next to my friend, I "whispered" ( I was on sugar, so I was talking really loud) to her "HE LOOKS LIKE A SECRET AGENT!!" almost right after, he turned and said- "I am one."

Like this:

So at the next competition, I thought I saw him again.
I tried to get my friend's attention... and it all went downhill from that



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog :) funny post

Anonymous said...

:D thanks!

ruthie.von said...

haha I love this :)