Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.07.2012

D: OH NO!!!

SO... for some odd reason, my blog thinks that ANY anonymous posts are spam posts, and they won't show. :( I love getting comments, and I don't want to change my settings so that anyone who wants to comment has to have accounts- because honestly, that sucks. I see them in my email, but they just don't show on my page! Do any of you who own blogs know what I can do?

2 comments:

Teenage Blogger Central Admin said...

If the problem is receiving comments that are not spammy:
Go into Blogger > Your Blog > Comments > Spam > Tick "Not Spam" > Approve as comment.

Hope this helps!
:)

Anonymous said...

:D thanks ginger!