Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

11.07.2012

:3 Flattered Fool

So, my younger sister decided to start blogging. :) She says it's going to be about her life and "her side of the story"- so basically like mine but from a younger age (jr high). She's really new, in fact she just set up her blog.  I'm super excited to see if her blog is going to go anywhere, or be like mine, with few, but awesome readers. ^w^' 

p.s. Note to the stalkers- stalk her and I'll hunt you >:(

>> Her site:  http://ninjassideofthestory.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.