Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

10.23.2012

Pointless FBVenting

I quickly type my email and my password like it's no problem, and log in. Then something rare happens- I have 23 notifications. Quickly leading my mouse over the little world with a bubble saying 23. Somebody must have commented on something! But when I click on the notifications the singing dies into a sound of mouring. I have several notifications of what my friends have been doing- posting things, updating their status and changing their pictures. Scrolling through, there's no real notifications. Disapointed, I click on a few of my friends updates and comment on their new profile picture.

A little frustraited, I go to my wall- and I'm bombarded with the more "important" information- pictures that my friends have liked or commented on. I don't see any statuses or anything I actually care about. It's all memes, pictures or those cut and paste statuses. Nobody cares about those. My friend asks me if I have seen her status, and I haven't seen it, even though it's been up for days.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I know exactly how you feel.