Thanks for reading my blog!

:) First of all, thank you so much for following/reading my blog! I really appreciate it! My blog is about basically anything, mostly events in my life, and sometimes I'll add my art. I try to keep my blog upbeat, enjoyable, and unique - I hope you enjoy it!
For any questions, complaints, or suggestions, or whatever email me at zeberaunicornasiss.gmail.com

1.01.2012

~ Mini Zebraunicornasisses take the blog ~

My little sisters want to do a post for me, and I don't want to watch Land Before Time again, so I'm going to let them. Some may call it Compromising- I call it blackmail.
I'll be color coding this so you can tell who is writting. 

:3 ok- ready? Let's see how this turns out

Five year old sister:

gbhuyi rt
vivacvbnhevcrg
xox
fov
mom zoo viva halt      golxo  ve/    ;
xvivahle
xl,






Seven Year Old Sister


Our Cat named Megan someone has. Came close to her I have done it before i held her like a ragdoll and she purred a tone it was funny my mom laughed i did to.You can play with my five year old sister except bob is band Zebraunicornasiss i hate bob.

                               from cow the cupid














2 comments:

goldfish_lovin said...

Awwww. xD

-Chynna:) said...

That is soooo funny and cute! The smaller sister's post mad absolutely no sense, which makes it so adorable!